Product Operations Manager
Xavier managed tool improvements used by the business stakeholders to improve the Health
of the Platform. He also:
- Gathered requirements
- Developed procedures, updated documentation and approved solutions as a liaison between the business team and the engineering team.
- Created Epics and User Stories to be put in place on the Tooling Roadmap
Pre-Sprint planning session with cross functional teams to work on priorities and timeline deliverables.
Senior Solutions Consultant
Ultimate Kronos Group (UKG)
Xavier lead Product Implementation of high profile and mid-market employers for their
HR Solution. He also:
- Initiated an Agile Transformation using Kanban scorecards, JIRA product
backlog suggestion and Confluence Repositories for Documentation.
Product enhancements leveraging the feedback from active and past clients on the
integrated benefit system.
- Created and managed timelines, client communication, statuses,
Business Analyst/Product Manager
Xavier formed part of the Airline Product team for API engines backing GDS agencies and E-Commerce airline. He also:
- Created requirements templates using Confluence on
the assigned backlog Epics to get the stakeholders approvals.
- Assisted Customer Success
team as Product Manager.
- Managed frontend products across multiple systems connected
via REST APIs.
- Wrote, managed and updated user stories in the assigned Epics.